The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – the birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential center of finance and culture. England is also the site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa, and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
Check List for United Kingdom Tourist Visa:
- Current Passport: This is your active passport, which you’ll need for identification and travel purposes.
- Expired Passports for the last 10 years: These are previously expired passports from the last decade, which might be required to show your travel history.
- NID (National ID Card): Your national identification card, is often required for verification of your identity and citizenship.
- Birth Certificate: An official document confirming your birth date and place.
- Invitation Letter: This is an invitation from someone, often required for visa applications to demonstrate the purpose of your visit.
- Marriage Certificate (Nikka Nama): If married, this certificate verifies your marital status.
- Financial Statements: These include your personal bank statements, bank solvency certificates, and documents related to financial investments like Fixed Deposit Schemes (FRD), Savings Plans (Sanchaypatra), or DPS (Deposit Pension Scheme).
- Businessperson Documents: If you’re a business person, you’ll need documents such as a trade license, memorandum, incorporation certificate, and your company’s bank statements and financial solvency details.
- Service Holder Documents: If you’re employed, you’ll require a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your employer, ID card, salary certificate or pay slip, and salary bank statements.
- Student Documents: If you’re a student, you need to provide your student ID card and a leave letter explaining your absence from studies during your travel.
- Business Card / Visiting Card: Often not mandatory, but it can be used as additional proof of your professional affiliations.
- TIN Certificate + Tax Assessment: These documents pertain to your tax identification number and tax assessment.
- Inviting Person Details: Information about the person inviting you, including their name, address, contact details, and relevant identification documents.
- Government Service Holder Documents: If you’re a government employee, you might need a Government Order (GO) copy and Note Verbal.
- Hotel Booking: Proof of your hotel reservation during your intended stay.
- Asset Assessment (if any): Documentation regarding your owned assets if they are relevant to your travel or application.
Applicant Other Information:
- Education: Provide details of your educational background, including:
- Degree Name: The name of the degree you pursued (e.g., Bachelor of Science).
- Institute: The educational institution where you studied.
- Start and End Year: The years you began and completed your degree.
- Last 10 Years of Employment: List your employment history for the last decade, including:
- Occupation: Your job title or role.
- Company Name: The name of the employer or company you worked for.
- City: The city where the company is located.
- Visa Refusals: If you have faced any visa refusals in the past, you should provide details of those instances, including dates and reasons for the refusals.
Applicant Family Form:
- Spouse: Provide information about your spouse:
- Date of Birth: The birth date of your spouse.
- Country of Birth: The country where your spouse was born.
- Present Address: The current address of your spouse.
- Deceased Date & Location (if applicable): If your spouse is deceased, provide the date and location.
- Present Occupation: Your spouse’s current occupation.
- Mother: Provide information about your mother using the same details as above.
- Father: Provide information about your father using the same details as above.
- Children: For each child, provide the following information:
- Date of Birth: The birth date of the child.
- Country of Birth: The country where the child was born.
- Present Address: The current address of the child.
- Deceased Date & Location (if applicable): If the child is deceased, provide the date and location.
- Present Occupation: If applicable.
- Brother/s: Provide information about each of your brothers using the same details as above.
- Sister/s: Provide information about each of your sisters using the same details as above.
Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your attention to these requirements and look forward to processing your visa application promptly.